Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

Well, I've been so busy that I haven't been able to put my Thanksgiving Thursday post up for a couple of weeks.
1. I am thankful for the beautiful snow God sent us.
2. I am thankful that I had two days I could spend at home catching up on some overdue projects.
3. I am thankful for a new floor and newly painted walls in my classroom at church.
4. I am thankful that my parents got home safely from my brother's house in Orlando.
5. I am thankful that Wayne celebrated another happy birthday this week.
6. I am thankful that Daniel's Titanic project is done.
7. I am thankful that the Lions and Lady Lions have done so well this season.
8. I am thankful that both Daniel and Katy had good report cards.
9. I am thankful to have such good college students to work with on Makin' Music. They're all doing a great job!
10. I am thankful to have such supportive parents in my class.
11. I am thankful that we received a letter from John this week. He's doing well in Iraq but misses home.

I'm feeling really overwhelmed right now, and it helps so much to reflect on all the blessings God has given and continues to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment