Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday


Well, it's been another eventful week - some good and some bad. I still have so much to be thankful for.
1. I am thankful to have known Nana - Mrs. Carolyn Ward. She was such a sweet person, and I will miss her.
2. I am thankful that the police department has apprehended two suspects in her murder. I hope they get what they deserve.
3. I am thankful that the Lions and Lady Lions both received invitations to the National Tournament.
4. I am thankful that most Freed-Hardeman students act like Christians are supposed to act at a basketball game.
5. I am thankful for all the Freed-Hardeman students I'm getting to know as I help with Makin' Music this year. They are truly awesome.
6. I am thankful to have such a wonderful husband.
7. I am thankful to have super children, Katy and Daniel. (I just wish they wouldn't fight so much sometimes.)
8. I am thankful for children. They make me very happy.
9. I am thankful for all the FHU students who are willing to spend their spring breaks on mission trips. I hope they all have safe trips this week.
10. I am thankful for spring break. I just hope we can make it through tomorrow. The natives are restless. (Kite Day was cancelled because of the weather, too.)
Hopefully next week I'll have more time to spend with my blog since it's spring break. It helps me so much each week to at least reflect on my blessings with Thanksgiving Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment