On Thursday before Spring Break, I planned on having spring centers. We had a great time. I had lots of help with the awesome parents my class has! We got to do about 10 activities:
1. We ate yummy treats.
2. We make a bunny and painted our hands for its ears.
3. We played Easter egg Memory.
4. We made an Easter pin.
5. We made an Easter bunny bag.
6. We decorated an Easter egg.
7. We planted violets.
8. We made suncatchers to go in our plants.
9. We graphed Skittles.
10. We looked at Easter books.
It was great fun!!!