Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful that my sister's father-in-law is doing better today after heart surgery. He's had a rough two weeks, so I'm glad to hear that he's showing improvement today.
2. I am thankful that Lads to Leaders was such a wonderful experience for my kids. I'm so proud of their efforts and their willingness to cheer for their friends, too.
3. I am thankful for the parents of my class. I can hardly believe that we only have six more weeks together. I'm going to miss them so much - they will always be so special to me.
4. I am thankful for my mother - among many other things she is bringing barbeque and cheese ring for Katy's birthday party on Saturday.
5. I am thankful for Snookum's night with my school friends on Thursday nights.
6. I am thankful for my kids' good report cards. They really are good kids (even if they fight more than we like for them to).
7. I am thankful that my FHU roommate and her family are safe after the tornado in Murfreesboro hit their house. Alicia, Hunter, and Hilary were in the house, but they didn't get a scratch. The entire second floor was ripped off of their house. Their church family has stepped up and helped them get through this week. I don't know what people do without a church family.
8. I am thankful to work at a wonderful school. I have so many wonderful people to work with.
9. I am thankful that the Cookie Dough order for Dixie Youth baseball has been sent in.
10. I am thankful that Wayne's parents, my parents, and Stacy and Joseph are coming for Katy's belated birthday party on Saturday. It's so wonderful to spend time with our family.

It's been a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment