Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I've been so busy lately with Makin' Music that I haven't had time to post Thanksgiving Thursday, but I have many, many things to be thankful for:
1. I am thankful for my wonderful family.
2. I am thankful that my sister's father-in-law had successful heart surgery. It's really hard on John who's in Iraq now, so please pray for their family.
3. I am thankful that Makin' Music is over and was great! I'm a little sad that I'm not getting to see Garrett, Chelsea, and Kathryn, but at least Lauren is student-teaching in my room, so I do still get to see her.
4. I am thankful for Lads to Leaders and the opportunities it opens up for our kids.
5. I am thankful that Katy is participating in L2L.
6. I am thankful that Daniel is participating in L2L.
7. I am thankful that Kite Day is over.
8. I am thankful that my class has awesome spring centers with plenty of parental help. I have a super class!
9. I am thankful that Mallerie's bone marrow transplant is over. Hopefully, she'll feel much better soon.
10. I am thankful that I am so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Amen on the Kite Day being over!!!! hee hee
    The pics of you and your family on your blog are GREAT! Look out mom --- Katy is so pretty! You are gonna be in trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete