Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas 07


Since I'm new to blogging, I'm trying to go back and catch up with all the pictures on my camera (which I've now downloaded to my new computer instead of keeping all 800 of them on my camera). What better place to start - last Christmas! Luckily our parents live very close to one another. My parents live in Cherokee, AL, and Wayne's live in Florence, AL, so on holidays we're able to visit both homes in the same day. Usually we eat Christmas Eve lunch with Wayne's family and open presents and then go to Cherokee for supper with my family and open presents. Then we travel back to Henderson to get ready for Santa's visit. I loved going back and seeing pictures of Chris, my brother; Stacy, my sister; John, my brother-in-law; Joseph, my nephew; my parents; my husband, Wayne; and my kids, Katy and Daniel. I'll definitely make more pictures of family this year so I can post a better blog. Merry Christmas 07!

No comments:

Post a Comment