Saturday, December 27, 2008

Movie Time

Yesterday Wayne and I went to see Valkyrie. I really didn't know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. I love history movies, and this one was full of history that I had never heard of. When we got home, I looked it all up and was amazed that I had never heard this story. After the movie we went to eat at Moe's (Wayne doesn't like Mexican food so he was sweet to go there.) Then we went to Sam's and loaded up on supplies for the coming month. We also got some food for Daniel's friend JJ so hopefully his family will have some warm food to eat.

2 comments:

  1. Kim-your hubby's name is Wayne, too?! How neat!! MY Wayne and I went to see this new Tom Cruise movie, too, and I liked it. I'm a history buff, but I did the same thing and came home and surfed for "the rest of the story."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been visiting your blog, Laura, and I saw that your husband was a Wayne too. I love your blog and all the neat things you do. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete