Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas at Nana's and PawPaw's

We had Christmas at my parents' house Christmas Day this year. The whole group was there - Mother, Daddy, Chris, Stacy, John, Joseph, and my family. My aunt Evelyn came over for a little while and we gave her our gifts. We enjoyed a great variety of finger foods together - chicken fingers, bacon/Ritz crackers/parmesan goodies, ham & cheese rolls, cheese ring, cheese dip, crockpot candy, fudge, Granny's cookies, Katy's pecans, vegetables & dip, chips, pickles, chicken salad sandwiches, sausage balls, pigs in a blanket and Daddy's birthday cake (which I didn't get a bite of - I was too full!) Then we opened presents. It was so fun to watch Joseph open his presents. He was so excited. We really enjoyed out time together. My brother-in-law will be leaving for Iraq on January 3. Daddy said a special prayer for his safety before we had our meal. We all hope he has a very, very safe trip and that he's able to come home in six months as planned.



No comments:

Post a Comment