I always have lots to be thankful for, but these are the highlights for this week:
1. Snow Day - I wasn't as excited as Daniel and Katy about our Snow Day on Wednesday, but I was able to work on my Lectureship presentation and get it almost finished.
2. Snookum's - It's almost time for me to go meet my friends for our weekly meal at Snookum's.
3. FHU Basketball - After eating, we'll all go to watch FHU play Trevecca. It's wonderful to be around friends doing things that both of you enjoy.
4. Makin' Music - I've been fortunate this week to get to work on Makin' Music. We had pictures made for the program on Monday night and then the clubs revealed their shows on Tuesday night. I'm so lucky to have Garrett, Kathryn, Chelsea, and Lauren to work with, too.
5. My mom - Today is her birthday. We (my class) called her this morning to wish her a happy birthday. Stacy and I will go on Saturday for an official celebration.
6. Mama Hinson - She was my dorm mom when I went to summer school one summer and lived in Bradfield. She passed away this week. Wayne is helping with her funeral. She was a very sweet lady.
7. Jana's surgery - We're so thankful that Jana's surgery on her hand went so well. We're keeping her in our prayers.
Well, I'm off to meet my friends, and then on to a great basketball game. Hopefully, FHU will win both!!